12.22.2008

Cheers to the NEW YEAR : perpetual calendars.

As the new year (quickly) approaches, I'm thinking of new year's resolutions to stay organized. I can get so wrapped up into product development and design in my studio that sometimes (embarassingly frequently) I forget what day it is...

solution = THE PERPETUAL CALENDAR (the ultimate GREEN date keeper, as long as you can find something you love and won't get tired of... and remember to "wind" each day.)

The following are some of my favorites:



Timor Desk Calendar

by Enzo Mari
$ 149.00 at
nova68

Sukie Perpetual Calendar
By Darrell Gibbs
and Julia Harding
$ 9.95 from
chronicle books



Perpetual Calendar (1959)

by Enzo Mari
$ 160.00 available at hive modern



antique mahogany and brass desktop perpetual calendar

$ 225 at rubylane antiques



Antique Sterling Silver Perpetual Calendar
$ 575.00 at
Tudor Rose Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment